Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I hate luv storys


I saw this movie in theaters and thought it was an ok film, at first i thought oh theyre going to trast talk typical boy meets girl bollywood we all know and love. Well as the movie went on I saw that it was another boy meets girl bollywood film. I enjoyed it with my sister and younger cousins. I would not have this on my top list for movies to watch even if Imran Khan is a cutiie :) I thought it would be a little better than it was.

On the other hand the songs from the film was not bad. Some of them were actually really catchy club like tunes. I could listen to these songs in my car while driving type of tunes. So all in all this film would probably a 3 star for me.

But if you have watched it please comment telling me what you think. About the movie or the somewhat summary.


No comments:

Post a Comment